These rules will allow you to play a myriad of the situations that are defined by Modern Warfare. Lead an Operation consisting of Combined forces against a Near Peer Opponent, Conduct a Special Operations Forces mission to Eliminate a High Value Target, or Covertly Infiltrate and conduct and Intelligence gathering mission against a sensitive target - Spectre Operations allows you to play all aspects of these missions, and more.
What is Spectre Operations?
Spectre Operations uses D10 throughout. D10 allow modifers to have a real impact on dice rolls and enable a better representation of modern weapons systems and the wide range of their uses on the battlfield.
Spectre Operations utilises as new mechanic, in which your force generates Momentum with its Elements. This Momentum can be used to perform numerous Actions, Such as Manoeuvring, Engaging, Breaching, Snap Firing and more! More Momentum spent on an Action will benefit the Element, by moving further or gaining more shots - but at a penalty, Movement will diminish and shots will become less accurate.
Actions can be made in any order and combination, providing very dynamic gameplay.
- Comprehensive rules for full spectrum modern warfare. Infantry, Vehicles, Air Support, Drones, Electronic Warfare and even Artificial Intelligence are covered.
- Insurgent Force and Task Force builder.
- Detailed Covert Action rules, with levels of Awareness for fighters.
- Night Fighting rules and all associated Equipment.
- Campaign rules and Linking Scenarios